Wednesday, November 02, 2005


No respect! Can you believe it, we got ourselves kicked out of the restaurant we normally eat at during our Sketchclub lunch. We weren't exactly eating anymore, and we were doing funny drawings of the patrons ... so that prompted the manager to politely ask us to leave. I remarked to the other Sketchclub executives (quietly, bravely ... while were out of ear shot of the manager) "I'll bet if we had just finished our food, and were talking instead of drawing the manager wouldn't have said a word to us."

Alas, that's the way it went down. But, the Silver lining is that we moved to a different eating establishment for some coffee, and we found a doozie of a place to draw! And, we found a funny "mark" for our memory sketch. So, in the end, it all worked out.

Enjoy.

--Marcelo

1 comment:

Henry Elmo Bawden said...

Hey Marcelo, I accidentaly posted on the picture just above this one. Oh well. I like the characters. I even set up my own blog. I would like to get you on as a member. I got the idea from this blog. I hope you are doing well.

-Henry