Thursday, November 24, 2005

A New SKETCHCLUB Franchise!!!



Ladies and Gentlemen, we are pleased to announce the expansion of the Sketchclub franchise! In keeping with Sketchclub rules, Mark McDonnell, Kelsey Mann, Patrick Morgan and David Colman have started their own independently owned and operated franchise!

If the names seem familiar, both Patrick Morgan and David Colman have made guest contributions on our very own Sketchclub. Now they have their very own blog! Please welcome SKETCHCLUB EAST: http://sketchclubeast.blogspot.com

...or simply click on our newly added link below.

--The Sketchclub Executives

3 comments:

Mark McDonnell said...

Thank you for leading the way guys. All the artists at the SketchclubEAST thank you.

MAC

Anonymous said...

Hi Sketch Club, I was searching for the best information on new-franchise, and fortunately found your great site. A New SKETCHCLUB Franchise!!! is not exactly what I’m looking for, but it did get my attention. I see now how I found your page when I was looking for new-franchise related information. I sure am glad I stopped buy even though A New SKETCHCLUB Franchise!!! wasn’t what I was looking for this time. Great site, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey great site.
I was seaching the web and came across yours.

Regards,
Gerald E.
http://www.activeinform.com/
Simple business plans forms